Our Pricing Competencies Challenges
In tough times, basic price management becomes even more critical, as companies face customer-demand shifts and the threat of price wars. At the same time, customers may be more open than ever to new approaches such as bundling, value-sharing, pricing for performance, and matching price with their own economics. Managers therefore face a number of crucial questions:
- How must our strategic approach to pricing change in light of increased pricing volatility?
- Given declining demand, how should we respond to or avoid price wars?
- Where are the best—and fastest—opportunities to make pricing changes and capture near-term value?
- What are the “game-changers” in pricing specific to our industry and situation? Which will work for us, and how do we implement them?
- How can we develop best-in-class pricing capabilities?
MM MARKETING Competencies
MM MARKETING’s Pricing topic experts help clients use pricing as a powerful tool to shape customer behavior, boost earnings, and drive brand perception. By combining our deep expertise in consumer/customer insights with a sophisticated understanding of pricing strategy, we ensure that companies capture immediate profit through optimal pricing.
We pull from a deep knowledge base of pricing-innovation work across various companies and industries, and we tailor our recommendations to the unique needs of each client’s business. Meanwhile, we build improvements in pricing capabilities (organization, processes, and metrics) that drive sustainable long-term value.
Within Pricing, we cover a range of topics:
- Pricing strategy
- Pricing execution and tactics
- Pricing capabilities and organization