our Sales & Channels Competencies Challenges
In many ways, sales professionals are the face of the company. They are responsible for both ensuring that customers are well supported and focusing on targets in the most efficient and effective manner. However, these tasks are becoming more challenging as customers, channels, and markets evolve rapidly. Senior executives face many questions as they reevaluate their selling strategies:
- What do we want the sales force and channels to accomplish? Grow revenues, market share, or profit margin? Maximize uptake of new products? Increase cross-selling? Acquire new customers? Retain existing customers?
- Given those objectives, how can we optimize our sales and distribution approach to align with shifts in our markets, customers, and competitors?
- How can we improve our performance with our largest, most complex global and strategic customers?
- Where can selling costs be reduced?
- How can we continuously improve sales productivity?
- How can we improve our performance in “multichannel” environments?
MM MARKETING Competencies
MM Marketing Sales and Channels experts work with clients to create competitive advantage through the optimization of sales channels and sales forces. We achieve this by developing clear, customized strategies and specific implementation tactics. We apply our broad experience across many industries to each client’s individual needs, resulting in improved efficiency and effectiveness.
Within Sales and Channels, we address a range of topics:
- Key account management
- Sales force effectiveness
- Channel management
- Sales and channels capabilities (structure, processes, and people)